I’ve been an Etsy seller for 9 years so I love supporting small business. Though I’m currently on a shop break during my “maternity leave” from selling my appliqued tees, I’m still scoping out Etsy for unique Disney-inspired products. I ran across these adorable puffy Minnie Mouse hair bows from A Fancy Finish and totally fell in love!
Rachael sews these up herself and has graciously offered a giveaway, read on!
This over sized bow is perfect for a day in the Park. Here are my reasons why these Minnie Mouse hair bows are great:
- As much as I love Mouse-Ear headbands, there are a few reasons why I won’t wear them (they risk falling off, they squeeze the sides of my head a bit too much and cause a headache and they don’t hold my hair back)
- It’s just at home on my head as it is on my daughter, meaning it’s appropriate for all ages (so long as you have adequate amounts of hair for it!)
- It has a hair elastic so my hair is back in a pony tail and off my face.
- It has Minnie dots, my favorite!
- You can wear it with a hat! Unlike Mouse-Ear headbands or even Mouse-Ear hats that don’t shade your face, you can pair the Minnie Mouse hair bow with a hat.
- The hair elastic is replaceable. Rachael has cleverly created a snap in the center of the bow so the elastic can be replaced, so clever! (you can see the snap, shown in image below)
Would you like one of these A Fancy Finish Minnie Mouse hair bows for yourself? Here’s the giveaway.
Giveaway open to US/Canada residents. Rafflecopter will randomly choose the winner. I will email you and you’ll have three days to respond. If you do not respond I will choose a new winner. I will mail the bow to the winner.